- Explores neuroscience, clinical neuroanaesthesia and the needs of patients with neurological conditions in a single resource for the first time
- Summarizes the latest understanding of the neural effects of anaesthetic drugs and interventions
- Presents the best evidence-based practice for clinical neuroanaesthesia
- Outlines the foundational and clinical aspects of neuroscience and neurologic disease in the perioperative period
- Explores the latest research priorities, critical questions, and new frontiers of understanding
- Written by expert authors from Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Spain, Switzerland, U.K., and the U.S.
- Includes online access to more than 20 cases and more than 90 questions for presentations and teaching