Weight: 1,050.00 grams Pages: 288 Illus: Approx. 713 illustrations (355 in full color) Product Type: Softcover
The perfect up-to-date imaging guide for a complete and 3-dimensional understanding of applied human anatomy
Imaging is ever more integral to anatomy education and throughout modern medicine. Building on the success of previous editions, this fully revised sixth edition provides a superb foundation for understanding applied human anatomy, offering a complete view of the structures and relationships within the whole body, using the very latest imaging techniques.
All relevant imaging modalities are included, from plain radiographs to more advanced imaging of ultrasound, CT, MRI, functional imaging and angiography. Coverage is further enhanced by a carefully selected range of BONUS electronic content, including clinical photos and cases, ultrasound videos, labelled radiograph ‘slidelines, cross-sectional imaging stacks and test-yourself materials. Uniquely, key syllabus image sets are now highlighted throughout to aid efficient study, as well as the most common, clinically important anatomical variants that you should be aware of.
This superb package is ideally suited to the needs of medical students, as well as radiologists, radiographers and surgeons in training. It will also prove invaluable to the range of other students and professionals who require a clear, accurate, view of anatomy in current practice.
- Labelled image ‘stacks-that allow you to review cross-sectional imaging as if using an imaging workstation
- Labelled image ‘slidelines-showing features in a full range of body radiographs to enhance understanding of anatomy in this essential modality
- Self-test image ‘slideshows with multi-tier labelling-to aid learning and cater for beginner to more advanced experience levels
- Labelled ultrasound videos-bring images to life, reflecting this increasingly clinically practiced technique
- Questions and answers accompany each chapter-to test your understanding and aid exam preparation
- 34 pathology tutorials-based around nine key concepts and illustrated with hundreds of additional pathology images, to further develop your memory of anatomical structures and lead you through the essential relationships between normal and abnormal anatomy
- High-yield USMLE topics-clinical photos and cases for key topics, linked and highlighted in chapters