Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022 and 2023!
The long-awaited third edition of Pediatric Chiropractic takes the valuable second edition to a whole new level, offering new chapters, full-color photos, illustrations, and tables to provide the family wellness chiropractor and the student of chiropractic a valuable reference manual covering all aspects of care for the pediatric and prenatal populations.
Internationally recognized authorities Claudia Anrig, DC and Gregory Plaugher, DC have invited the leaders in their fields to contribute to this precedent-setting textbook and now offer even more valuable information for the practitioner.
Over 50 international experts share their gifts and perspectives on:
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Clinical Neurology
- The Prenatal and Perinatal Period
- Care of the Adolescent
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Defining Wellness
And technique integration is more inclusive of the full practice spectrum:
- Logan Basic
- Sacro Occipital
- Instrument Assisted Adjusting
- Upper Cervical
Introducing chapters on:
- Examination and Specific Adjustments of the Extremities
- Upper Cervical Care with Toggle-recoil
- Chiropractic Considerations with Tethered Oral Tissue
- Patient Safety Culture
- Biomechanics of the Pediatric Adjustment
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.